IGC Show 2012 Official Show Floor Blog
By Brenda Haas, IGC Show Social Media Correspondent

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

EarthCare Greenhouse

If you follow my blog you know I'm all about growing year-round and I'm always looking for a greenhouse I can promote as being affordable and practical. Today at the IGCshow I found this great design by Earthcare Greenhouses.

EarthCare Greenhouse at IGCshow EarthCare Greenhouses says they offers more hobby models and sized of hobby greenhouses than company in the USA. I'm loving all the different shapes and sizes available on their website at www.earthcaregreenhouses.com .

This is just one of the great products that are helping gardeners grow year-round being featured on the trade show floor today.

Follow the social media page for the IGCshow at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment